Brain Enhancement Program Research Study Project II
Diagnose : PDD
Age : 14 Years Old/1994
Data source :
This assessment is for BEP Research Study Project II purpose and based upon the following sources:
- Review BEP#08002 Three of progress questionnaires from Parent (08/05/08, 09/13/08,11/01/08)
- Interview with Parent (10/10/2008)
- Two of BEP Brain Function Test Reports
This evaluation report is focused on the improvement of the ability in brain functions, but no focuses on academic areas.
Start Date : August 05, 2008
Before Treatment/Baseline : August, 2008
- BEP#08002 does sometimes ask "what do you want?" with the reinforce present and an imitative prompt she will ask for item.
- Have difficulties to shift attention from subject to subject.
- Has a tendency to hold on to own opinion.
- Has difficulty to maintain/sustaining attention span with low-interesting subjects
- Has sensitive with noise.
- Can not competence when people are speaking in high tone
- Is sometimes spontaneously request items, actions or activities.
- Does present repeat words said by others.
- Lower motivate to explore available activities.
- Is inflexible in non-preferred items/activities.
- Has period of increased talkativeness.
- Has good memory in remembering in the past events detail.
- Selected hearing/memory.
- Does present hyperactivity behavioral/ verbal expression
During Treatment : First Progress Report, November 08, 2008
Overall improving areas: BEP#08002 is more mature, aware, calm, acceptant, better emotional control, happier, motivate, less sensitive with noise, planning, constancy in working on tasks, creative/imaginative, social skills, short-term memory, and a better analyze the various factors.
- BEP#08002 has improved in following through her goals with planning and organizing on future carrier.
- Has better function in narrowing down her searching keyword from internet source.
- Avoids doing the harder works
- Is more mature/behavior, social skills and language expression.
- Improving in social skills
- Has properly expression with her feelings
- Is repeating the same topics
- Has motive to explore more new knowledge from reading books, and internet.
- Less distracted by noise and lights.
- Is able to decoding vocal intonation/Interpreting emotional quality of speech.
- Has increased words and sentences in daily life
- Better in emotional control.
- Keeping the happy mood most of the time.
- Has period of time shows her hyper exciting behavioral
- Improving in speech/language comprehension.
- Has reasonable response compared with the similar issue or situation that happened before the treatment
- Will be able to shift attention in different interests.
- Has better attention in detail.
- Has better understanding with explanation without irrigative behavior.
- Has presented better complex psychomotor coordination.
- Flexibility in movements.
- Has increased reading speed.
- Improving short-term memory.
- Has improved the concept in retrieval the information from the original sources.
- Is able to identify the main idea from art works/paintings.
- Fast in non-conscious processing/reaction
- Present a creative/imaginative in her are works.
- Present the concept of visual-spatial and self-character.
- Has increased the desire in adventure.
- Follow more complex instructions
- Is difficult to fall asleep
Parents' Observation : January 10, 2009
| Speech/Language/Communication Skills:
||She talks more but repeats same topics. She speaks more fluently. She
would like to communicate with her mother more.
||She likes to talk to another patient.
She prefers female teachers. She shows interests in romance, adventure
stories and movies.
||She shows hyper exciting. She only likes to do the homework she is
interested in and avoids harder the work.
She doesn't fall asleep until 1:00AM, even she goes to bed at 11:00PM.